Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.20.12 Release Notes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has told people that version 2020.20.x is supposed to fix Sentry mode bugs preventing it from working.

I’m still on 2020.16.2.1 and Sentry mode in my M3P won’t record, flash the lights, or show the Sentry screen. Anyone have Sentry issues before that 2020.20.x has fixed?

I am hoping the GPS fix works because my sentry mode won’t shut off when I am home even though the box is checked to exclude it. Made a mobile service appointment and Tesla said they were aware of the problem and a firmware update should fix it. Waiting for any of the 2020.20 updates to see if it gets fixed.

I am hoping the GPS fix works because my sentry mode won’t shut off when I am home even though the box is checked to exclude it. Made a mobile service appointment and Tesla said they were aware of the problem and a firmware update should fix it. Waiting for any of the 2020.20 updates to see if it gets fixed.

What is your GPS issue? Are you seeing your car at home in the Tesla APP when you park at home? After my MCU2 upgrade my GPS is off enough when Parked at home to think it’s at the neighboring address.

Yeah I spoke too soon. Mine slept for about 8 hours today but then went back to only sleeping for a few minutes at a time...sigh.
right after instal, mine did not sleep for 14 hours....then slept for 27 minutes....asleep for 1 hr.....woke up for 27 min and back to sleep for 1 hr.....its the same cycle that we had earlier in the year.....what a pain in the a$$

Reactions: davezforce
right after instal, mine did not sleep for 14 hours....then slept for 27 minutes....asleep for 1 hr.....woke up for 27 min and back to sleep for 1 hr.....its the same cycle that we had earlier in the year.....what a pain in the a$$
you car has sleep apnea. Have you considered buying a CPAP for it? :D