Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Canadian Variant MX Raven 07/19 build.
*Installed 2020.20.12 this morning but haven’t taken a drive or checked release notes, this afternoon got notification for .13. Assuming it’s bug fixes.

Attachments

• CC6F38A7-E5B8-4A34-A56D-4DB293EECC5F.jpeg
    CC6F38A7-E5B8-4A34-A56D-4DB293EECC5F.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 143
Got the notice, but had to drive home. Got home & no more notice!
Guess I should have scheduled it for 1 hr later.
Now display says "Software Up to Date" - NOT. Always figured that display was a crock. 2020.16.3
HA. Just looked and it is D/L 2020.20.12 (I didn't tell it to) then I guess I will get 2020.20.13

Just tested in my SR+.
Unfortunately the Canadian version is limited to the posted speed limit, or about 20% below the flow of traffic in my area.
I like the enhanced screen indication of the traffic light colors. they really glow now. You can acknowledge that you want to proceed through the intersection reasonably far in advance, however it will check again if the light color changes. clearly doing stop signs from map data as it warns you about them before they can be seen.

Just tested in my SR+.
Unfortunately the Canadian version is limited to the posted speed limit, or about 20% below the flow of traffic in my area.
I like the enhanced screen indication of the traffic light colors. they really glow now. You can acknowledge that you want to proceed through the intersection reasonably far in advance, however it will check again if the light color changes. clearly doing stop signs from map data as it warns you about them before they can be seen.

I believe the guys (and girls) in the US are having the same limitation. It’ll change in time.

Just tested in my SR+.

I believe the guys (and girls) in the US are having the same limitation. It’ll change in time.

Yes, US version is also restricted to the posted speed limit right now. Hopefully, that will change later when the feature matures more.

The false positives with the stop sign stop light beta are annoying but to be expected. The thing that is not to be expected, and is extremely annoying, is this new tendency to change lanes to the right at the drop of a hat. I am finding that the car insists on “changing out of passing lane“ as soon as it passes just about any vehicle regardless of how close or how slow the next vehicle up in that lane is going.

I am all in favor of staying out of the number one lane unless you are using it for its intended purpose. I am pleased as punch that teslas attempt to follow that advice. I wish we could install this feature into the general public. But it’s also the case that a lane change incurs risk, and unnecessary lane changes should be avoided.

Reactions: pilotSteve
You guys may be comparing apples and oranges. TACC allows you to set over the limit. AP doesn’t. Both enable stop sign/light detection.

I have FSD. Could switch lanes and had to hit accelerator for the stoplights.

I think it was a fluke, but it definitely happened. I think it was version 2020.12.something.

I noticed it because I was on here complaining about the speed limit limit and the 10 second nag (that was bumped up to 17 seconds).

I have 2020.20.12 now, but haven’t tested it yet.

Then I realized it’s 2020.16.3 coming down. Ah mannnn. :). Aw well. Maybe it’s a prerequisite.
Ours went from 2020.16.2.1 to 2020.16.3 today, and a few hours later it updated to 2020.20.12. It looks like some vehicles need to go through the intermediate version while others can go directly, so assuming 2020.20.13 is the same behavior (except exclusive for Canada, Australia, New Zealand), you should be getting this newest version soon.

My experience after my drive to and from work. On the way MCU did a hard reset on its own, driving with dark screens for a couple mins, then just as I was reaching home MCU reset on its own again while having TACC enabled. Not sure the new GPS calibration helped, even harder breaking at the usual “mistaking for off ramp speed” while passing exits.

So far have no complaints regarding stop light/sign traffic control. I haven’t tested it on autopilot yet (since I’m in Tow mode), but on TACC haven’t had any issues.