Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More dropping to 16A charge issues today on 2020.20.17 and also had Bluetooth sound cut outs a couple of times over the past few days too. Generated a service request for both and think I managed to create bug reports by holding down the car icon during the Bluetooth cutouts too so hopefully something they can look at in more detail. Fingers crossed I get 24 to drop soon!

so an update to my sound problem. I set up an appointment for 7/30 and they have been texting me periodically about the problems. They diagnosed it and saw "USB errors" at the time stamp I provided to them. They asked me to remove it(samsung SSD) and test it. The sound didn't work when I had the SSD HD again but once I removed it, it did work fine. I put it back and it worked again. I'll test it out another time and see if this solved the problem..

Reactions: davidmc
I'm not sure why there is a delay in updating from 2020.20.17.
Looking on TeslaFi today, there are very few upgrades taking place full stop, never mind anyone actually updating from 2020.20.17.

It's all very confusing

Mine installed this morning during a charge session. Typically it was charging at 7kW at the time but I have seen instances of the half rate charging bug. Once update was finished it resumed at 7kW, I've stopped and started it a couple of times in car and through the app, always resumed at full 7kW rate with the usual pause to keep you guessing as it goes past 16A.

Bluetooth yet to be tried, the issue I was seeing is the first time I called I would get no sound feedback until one of us spoke and realised the call had connected. Usually the second call after that worked as expected with a ring tone.

the update fixed my bluetooth issue