Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 20200708_083507.jpg
    20200708_083507.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: Durzel
I have the 2019 nav database and I’m on 2020.24.6.4. I suspect a newer version will coincide with the actual “stop at lights” going live (or beta) in Europe.

As said above you need to go into Autopilot settings and turn on Traffic Light Visualisations manually.

I just noticed that my M3 now shows a wheelie bin stood on my driveway - it's wheelie bin collection day! Never seen it shown before and it was the right colour - grey. (I think that's a coincidence :) ) Is this new or have I not been driving sufficiently close enough to my wheelie bin before?

I already checked, but I don't have this option (Autopilot).
Which database version do you have installed ?

I just realized you are not in North America. I am in Canada.

This is the reason you don't have it "YET"
Be patient.
I know it can drive you crazy..
I thought I needed MCU2 to get this also.
But someone ahead of me confirmed he got it on MCU1.

Question.. How do you list your vehicle? Yours in green.. trying to figure this..

I just realized you are not in North America. I am in Canada.

This is the reason you don't have it "YET"
Be patient.
I know it can drive you crazy..
I thought I needed MCU2 to get this also.
But someone ahead of me confirmed he got it on MCU1.

Question.. How do you list your vehicle? Yours in green.. trying to figure this..
What do means with "How do you list your vehicle" ? May be info from my signature.

This update didn't fixed the sound problem. I downloaded it yesterday and this morning, the phone rang and no sound(chimes, music...) for like 5 mins and then came back. Hope there is another update soon that will fix the sound issue..

Next time, might also be worth logging a bug report when it happens and mention this in the app along with date and approx time. That may allow remote diagnostics to view what was going on with the car when it happened.

There are various ways to raise a bug report such as voice command 'bug report' or pressing and holding the car icon lower right on the screen. It simply leaves a a marker in the logs and as far as I am aware (told by Tesla support) doesn't actually report anything so you need to make tesla aware of it. They become inaccessible around 14 days later.

I bought my MS used last month and this is the first update I received. It is the 2020.20.17
* I have FSD , hopefully I get the side cameras soon but I am attempting my first wheel swap and have dedicated what little brain power I have to that : )

I got my Model 3 LR AWD about 10 days ago and received 2020.20.17 last night. The car was delivered with 2019.35.106 so nice to finally get the DashCam viewer. I enabled the Full Self-Driving Visualisation Preview and took it for a spin last night to check out the traffic light visualisation. So far so good for me.