Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.20 update on Teslafi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

diplomat33

Average guy who loves autonomous vehicles
Aug 3, 2017
USA
WOW. 2020.20 just showed up on Teslafi.

This is the info I could find so far:

"We've detected three vehicles that have received the Tesla software update 2020.20, first about three hours ago.https://teslascope.com/teslapedia/software/history?version=2020.20 …

Un-confirmed, but the new features may include Bethesda's Fallout Shelter, Theater Improvements, TRAX Improvements, and possibly more!"
Software 2020.20 Update Confirmed To Have Bethesda Fallout Shelter, Possible Additions To Theater : teslamotors

Please post more info if you have anything. Thanks.

WOW. 2020.20 just showed up on Teslafi.

This is the info I could find so far:

"We've detected three vehicles that have received the Tesla software update 2020.20, first about three hours ago.https://teslascope.com/teslapedia/software/history?version=2020.20 …

Un-confirmed, but the new features may include Bethesda's Fallout Shelter, Theater Improvements, TRAX Improvements, and possibly more!"
Software 2020.20 Update Confirmed To Have Bethesda Fallout Shelter, Possible Additions To Theater : teslamotors

Please post more info if you have anything. Thanks.
I would give up the fluffware if I could just turn off the Autopilot nag and get the streaming service to save my last position when I restart the car.

• Funny
Reactions: Matsayz
Cool. You can play it in other places than your car too.
Well, obviously. I like having something to do while I'm waiting in my car for my wife or while charging. This game is great because it can be picked up and set down at any time, unlike racing games, cuphead, etc. The ability to quit playing without losing progress makes the most sense to have in a vehicle, in my opinion.

Reactions: camthehombre