Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got notification that update available.

19 Raven Model X. Canada.

Screenshot_20200630-234148.jpg

There are at least 2 threads on 24.6.3. Do we really need someone/multiple people posting about downloading a new update?!? :rolleyes:

You have been here long enough to know that, for some reason, many (many many) people rush here to basically be "FIRST!" posting about some new update or other. What is different here, is that at least these users are actually getting the update, and we dont have the standard " New version popped up on Teslafi!!!!!!!!!" post that each update normally generates.

There are at least 2 threads on 24.6.3. Do we really need someone/multiple people posting about downloading a new update?!? :rolleyes:
My car downloaded first based on the other guys pic but I didn’t see anyone post so while I was removing my address from the image the other guy posted a few mins before me. Otherwise I just wanted to see release notes on here rather than getting out of bed to the garage.

I am loving go on green with lead car!!! It makes it usable in the city. until now, the red light stop sign recognition was a pain in the butt because if I was just thinking autopilot was on, I would forget to hit the accelerator and the car would start slowing for an intersection, which I’m sure nobody behind me appreciated much.
Now I’m quite happy using it in the city. Only problem is that even with go on green it’s not much help when traffic is so much faster that the lead car is long gone by the time you get to the next light.

• Helpful
Reactions: IdaX