Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.24.6.4 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Just got notification of 2020.24.6.4 update on my car.

I’ve only had 2020.24.6.1 for what a week.

What’s interesting is I don’t see .4 even listed on TeslaScope or TeslaFi yet.

Since I got the second 2020 Model 3 and got FSD on this one I get constant updates. With the other one I only get updates when TeslaFi was at 60-80% of installs. With the exact same config and year of car but with FSD added at time of purchase the updates come much quicker and usually when TeslaFi is 10% or less.

In this case it’s likely just a minor tweak. But I did enjoy getting the stoplight as well as the stoplight without confirmation on green with leader car updates.

I’ll post release notes if they’re new but doubtful.

Attachments

• C48B44F5-698F-4153-B04B-411E9E220FDF.png
    C48B44F5-698F-4153-B04B-411E9E220FDF.png
    1 MB · Views: 240
Release notes are the same sans “this updates contains minor improvements and bug fixes” to some areas.

Nothing specific; to be expected given how far out and how minor the decimal change is.

Still any improvement is an improvement.

That said most people who know anything about software know it’s almost impossible to fix one thing without breaking something else.

Would be nice for “some” more specifics. But it’s par for course with most updates say for example on iPhone app updates. You don’t want to say what was broken. You want to imply all you do is make things better. You want to minimize legal issues and bad PR.

Release notes are the same sans “this updates contains minor improvements and bug fixes” to some areas.

Nothing specific; to be expected given how far out and how minor the decimal change is.

Still any improvement is an improvement.

That said most people who know anything about software know it’s almost impossible to fix one thing without breaking something else.

Would be nice for “some” more specifics. But it’s par for course with most updates say for example on iPhone app updates. You don’t want to say what was broken. You want to imply all you do is make things better. You want to minimize legal issues and bad PR.

I saw a rumor that the 5 over the speed limit was coming back with stop at traffic lights. That would be sweet if it's here. Someone take a drive!

• Disagree
Reactions: cwmagui and GuyDude
I saw a rumor that the 5 over the speed limit was coming back with stop at traffic lights. That would be sweet if it's here. Someone take a drive!

Oh please let it be the case. The current limit just pisses off everyone around me. I would jump right out and test myself but I literally just put the little one down. If this hit 30 min ago I totally would have.

Reactions: GSP

Those are all the same from .1 just with some tweaks and bug fixes.

the only thing I didn’t see in my notes in and. Does the M3 have XM? I thought Tesla dropped that a while ago or perhaps it’s only on X/S. In any case I just my latest M3 weeks ago fully speced and after doing the .4 update an hour ago there was nothin in there for XM.

• Helpful
Reactions: lUtriaNt