Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.24.6.4 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just updated to 2020.24.6.9. Irony is I haven’t driven the car for more than a couple of times for about 3 months - working from home during COVID.

17AEAF49-BFCD-4C21-B356-0D8986FE90DB.jpeg
FE2398AD-5C3B-4240-9DEB-297D35658F8B.jpeg

I just got 24.6.9 tonight. Noticed the implementation of the cabin camera, with an option to opt out of analytics for it specifically. May play around with that and the enhanced rear view camera setup...

I also excluded Home from walkaway locking, but just noticed the mirrors folded and doors locked. Will have to try again after driving it tomorrow...

I just got 24.6.9 tonight. Noticed the implementation of the cabin camera, with an option to opt out of analytics for it specifically. May play around with that and the enhanced rear view camera setup...

I also excluded Home from walkaway locking, but just noticed the mirrors folded and doors locked. Will have to try again after driving it tomorrow...

I deleted my home address and re programmed it. And toggle the exclude button off and on a few times. It works.