Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.24.6.4 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll make the change as I accept our robot overlords /s

i-for-one-welcome-our-new-robot-overlords.jpg

or DM me and I'll make the edit

• Funny
Reactions: Paul-K
Did not read all posts in the thread so not sure if anyone else mentioned it. On my car the side repeater cameras have a very heavy yellow tint that is very noticeable when using the new 3 camera view. Almost as if someone messed up the white balance and also turned doesn the brightness and lowered the contrast as well. Backup camera is better.

Is it my hardware or you experience the same?

I’m sad as I’m still stuck on 2020.20.12☹️

I've been stuck on 2020.20.12 as well and have been waiting patiently for 2020.24.6 for over two weeks. Tesla App on my iPhone didn't show any updates. I went to the car and disabled WiFi, waited 10 minutes then went to car settings and Software updates, then it popped up with 2020.20.17, I enabled WiFi again to download and install. Left it off WiFi again and will manually check tonight before bedtime to see if it picks up 2020.24.6... would be nice for the side repeater camera for backing up as I have a very tight garage which normally requires the side mirror to be folded.