Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.24.6.4 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait what am I on.... 20.17 is that some kind of prep update before the next? I am in no hurry I just see some fixes for me, I think I can now turn on cabin overheat protection when sentry mode is on... I only had one or the other before. What is with the tilt/intrusion being on with climate control? Vibrations or sudden temp changes activate false alarms?

A
Rec'd 20.17 Wednesday, then 24.6.4 Thursday. Seems pretty random as to who gets what update and when.

Had the phone issue with an iPhone. Disconnected phone from car, then reconnected. RESET phone. Everything working OK after that.

Yes quite used to that had some early some late. Hell better than once a year for all the other eh :D. I notice the car now uses a lot less power during sleep times over the last couple.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone could post the ULTIMATE TESLA CHANGE LOG. Some of us really do like to know everything that is changed no matter how small. Even if its less power usage, neural net slacking off, beef them notes up a little for us tech nerds!

Reactions: FalconFour
I love that the wheels configuration setting now has the option for the aero cap kit. Not sure when that was added. But it always bothered me that the rendering of the car on the touchscreen and the phone app showed the wrong wheels. Now I just wish they would also show it correctly on the website account page (not that I visit that very often).

Silver metallic with aero cap kit FTW.

I think its just google maps. Just like the first roundabout onto the dual carriageway from my street. GPS always says first exit when second is mapped there. Its like the whole area is off by a few meters.
I have the same problem where google maps redirects everyone coming to my street address to the road behind the building instead, not even the right road name. what i realized is it must have started thinking that other location is the destination for the other street due to it being the entrance to our parking garage behind the building and so many people putting in our address actually pull around and park in the back.

every time i give someone my address i have to explain they need to go around the front of the building instead of the back.

I have the same problem where google maps redirects everyone coming to my street address to the road behind the building instead, not even the right road name. what i realized is it must have started thinking that other location is the destination for the other street due to it being the entrance to our parking garage behind the building and so many people putting in our address actually pull around and park in the back.

every time i give someone my address i have to explain they need to go around the front of the building instead of the back.

Pretty sure you can submit that feedback to Google and their maps teams will look into fixing it.

• Love
Reactions: cwmagui
I just updated my Model 3 (LR DM FSD) this morning. Exception not working for me either.
I had mixed luck with the walk-away lock home exception. Then I noticed something today. The setting is profile specific. I think I originally turned it on when I had my profile loaded. Today it showed as off (unchecked), but it was in the Easy Entry profile. So I separately set it in my profile, my wife's and Easy Entry. Then I went back and looked, and the check box "stuck". I left the car, and it did not lock.

Time will tell.

I had mixed luck with the walk-away lock home exception. Then I noticed something today. The setting is profile specific. I think I originally turned it on when I had my profile loaded. Today it showed as off (unchecked), but it was in the Easy Entry profile. So I separately set it in my profile, my wife's and Easy Entry. Then I went back and looked, and the check box "stuck". I left the car, and it did not lock.

Time will tell.
Oh. My. Goodness. I will try this ASAP. No wonder it never worked for me!!!

The 2020.24.6.4 self-go on green lights is very cool. As long as there are lead cars in front of you, it will now go through green lights without needing approval with the stalk. I thought NOA steering and driving style felt a little different, that's often the case with updates. Overall everything has seemed OK so far.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Got 17 and then 6.4 the next day on our HW 2.5 model 3. Looks like the 2.5 cars are at the end of the list? (My HW 3 Model X got it last week.).

Walkaway lock exception looked like it was broken but then started working with no changes on my X after toggling off and on.