Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.24.6.4 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if their new auto-pilot software they been talking about bringing out now for a few months even supports anything less than HW3 at all... There will come a time where they need to totally drop support and development on the older hardware code base. They really need to start focusing on getting everyone to upgrade through incentives and deals.

FWIW I don't like "it". New HW3 and 2020.24.6.4

A lot of little regressed behaviors. The programmers seem to be changing a lot of things at once, and there are side-effects. Sloppy like I haven't seen in a long time. NOA was so smart and smooth a few updates back with my HW2.5, and now it made it difficult to relax.

New users ! hang in there, this isn't "as good as it gets". We've had bad spells before; obviously they're working on it.

Anyone noticed that a lot of radio station in TuneIn are currently not working after update to 2020.24.6.4 (which has a major TunIn update...)
Guess that the TuneIn Tesla app does not support any kind of streaming format anymore. Result: almost all my favourite radio stations does not work anymore. Really annoying...

Hope they fixed the terrible bluetooth connectivity issues. always requires me to manually reconnect my ipod touch that sits in the console. been problematic now for the last 3 updates. also sentry mode and dashcam videos aren't working right with Samsung T5 SSD

I got 2020.20.17 about a week ago and now my dashcam isn't working. I thought it was a problem with the uSB SD-Ram card reader or the 128 GB micro SD card inserted into it. When I switched to a different card reader, it seemed to be working. The option to format the USB drive showed up and seemed to work and the icons for reviewing dashcam and sentry re-appeared on the top right of the main screen. Then this afternoon, those icons disappeared again and the Format USB option was greyed out on the Safety and Security screen which now also had a message encouraging me to install a USB drive even though the card was still installed. Has anyone else had something like this happen? I am verifying that the sd card is ok by copying a bunch of videos to it. That process is still going on and is up to 87.6 GB used of the 128 GB on the card.

I got 2020.20.17 about a week ago and now my dashcam isn't working. I thought it was a problem with the uSB SD-Ram card reader or the 128 GB micro SD card inserted into it. When I switched to a different card reader, it seemed to be working. The option to format the USB drive showed up and seemed to work and the icons for reviewing dashcam and sentry re-appeared on the top right of the main screen. Then this afternoon, those icons disappeared again and the Format USB option was greyed out on the Safety and Security screen which now also had a message encouraging me to install a USB drive even though the card was still installed. Has anyone else had something like this happen? I am verifying that the sd card is ok by copying a bunch of videos to it. That process is still going on and is up to 87.6 GB used of the 128 GB on the card.

This happened to me a couple updates ago...just had to replug the usb and it read it...a few times though it did like you said and wouldn't even recognize the drive.

I'm on 20.20.17 and after a few days I have lost all AP and visualization. No camera working and nothing but a floating car on the left side of the screen when driving. Hoping the deployment of this SW is the issue and maybe I can get a re-push of this SW or the next to see if it fixes the issue. Driving since Monday AM with no AP and it SUCKS! 100 Miles driven a day in Seattle traffic without AP is terrible.

yeah it's been dodgy as hell for the past 3 or 4 updates, pretty much useless