Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doesn't look like anything is new except bug fixes. Photo below is the first page of the release notes. They look the same to me.
Teslascope has the full release notes - 2020.24.6.4 (Software Update) | Teslascope

Release Notes Photo 20200702.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed two new features after this "upgrade". My 3G connection does no enable after leaving the garage and dropping the WiFi, I have to reboot. Second, the fireplace only has the sound now, no picture. As soon as I get a stable 3G I will probably stop upgrading for a while.

I noticed two new features after this "upgrade". My 3G connection does no enable after leaving the garage and dropping the WiFi, I have to reboot. Second, the fireplace only has the sound now, no picture. As soon as I get a stable 3G I will probably stop upgrading for a while.
You've probably already done this but it might be worthwhile to reboot and/or power off the system to clear out any glitches.

New here guys.
I have a 2019 Model S FSD and received this update last week while on travel. Just installed and I now have 400 mile range vs previous 325 range. I know tesla was pushing out extended mileage to some cars a few months ago. Anyone else receive extended miles with this update?