Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure how accurate that is. It states the U.K. should have cabin camera support. I meet all of the criteria but the update hasn’t included it for me.

This should fix it for you :D

upload_2020-6-26_14-6-26.png

I don't actually think the user gets to see it. I think its more of a privacy notification.

Last edited:
Got the .1 version this morning. Side camera display along with no stalk touch at greens with lead car is awesome. This was a notable update.

I just can’t wait for turns on surface streets. 90% of my driving is surface streets so constant manual interventions on turns is annoying.

I updated on Thursday evening June 25th.

All seems good except I no longer have the option to switch my display between satellite image and 'plain' image. The icons that enabled the switch before updating are no longer there!

Anybody got any ideas?

I updated on Thursday evening June 25th.

All seems good except I no longer have the option to switch my display between satellite image and 'plain' image. The icons that enabled the switch before updating are no longer there!

Anybody got any ideas?
Tried a reboot?

also not sure if teaching to suck eggs but they usually auto hide. You can redisplay with a tap of the map

Reactions: KennethS