Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now installing 2020.28.1 in the Netherlands.

Attachments

• 9C30293D-F4F9-43D8-A022-74DDC4A20879.jpeg
    9C30293D-F4F9-43D8-A022-74DDC4A20879.jpeg
    593.2 KB · Views: 160
Now installing 2020.28.1 in the Netherlands.
Just installed it today. I recognized huge improvements on the detection of European Traffic lights. With 2020.28.1 a red traffic light is now visualized on the screen even if the car is in the first position on the stop line. Previous versions just showed a red Traffic light symbol when the car was not that close to the stop line. This is a big improvement for European Tesla owners. I’m confident that one of the next updates allows the car automatically to stop on red Traffic lights also in Germany and other countries in Europe.

Just installed it today. I recognized huge improvements on the detection of European Traffic lights. With 2020.28.1 a red traffic light is now visualized on the screen even if the car is in the first position on the stop line. Previous versions just showed a red Traffic light symbol when the car was not that close to the stop line. This is a big improvement for European Tesla owners. I’m confident that one of the next updates allows the car automatically to stop on red Traffic lights also in Germany and other countries in Europe.
Just got 2020.28.1 so will go out and test it. But yeah, traffic light in 2020.24 was not great in Europe, often it would think that the light at the bike crossing or pedestrian crossing was for the car etc, it would fail to update from red to green etc. Still not stopping for red for me in Sweden, but at the level it performed I would not want to use it anyway. I assume it will have gathered a lot of data from shadow mode of me driving against predicted red and stopping for predicted green...

Kind of a side question, was checking my WiFi stats to see if my car was downloading new software. Over the past month it’s uploaded 18gb of data, there was a time last where over a couple days it uploaded 14gb of data. Lots more activity as of late. Doesn’t necessarily mean anything but have others noticed similar findings?

Noticing the same thing watching traffic. It's been downloading a little over 2GB per day and no update to show for it. Just got another one today, but am still on 2020.24.6.4.

I've had one update the last month (maybe 2 max), and the usage from June 15th to July 14th was 78.7 GB download and 8GB Upload.

Are these hotfixes to current release without versioning?

Noticing the same thing watching traffic. It's been downloading a little over 2GB per day and no update to show for it. Just got another one today, but am still on 2020.24.6.4.

I've had one update the last month (maybe 2 max), and the usage from June 15th to July 14th was 78.7 GB download and 8GB Upload.

Are these hotfixes to current release without versioning?

Yeah odd. Yesterday had another 6gb upload to the mother ship.