Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.32.3 and Lighting Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2020.32.3 installed. Yesterday I noted my left headlight and left from turn signal were not working. Rebooting both soft and hard had no affect.

Last night 2020.36.3.1 failed installation. After the failed installation, both my headlight and turn signal started operating normally. Notified Tesla and waiting for 2020.36.3.1 again to install.

Never heard of headlight failure connected to software but never owned a Tesla before.

I have 2020.32.3 installed. Yesterday I noted my left headlight and left from turn signal were not working. Rebooting both soft and hard had no affect.

Last night 2020.36.3.1 failed installation. After the failed installation, both my headlight and turn signal started operating normally. Notified Tesla and waiting for 2020.36.3.1 again to install.

Never heard of headlight failure connected to software but never owned a Tesla before.
Since both left front light and turn signal continue to now operate normally I suspect Tesla pushed a patch out and branded it the next version so car would install.