Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Disagree
Reactions: spectrum
We’ll have to see as it rolls out, but I’d expect it on all of them.
Probably, but what are the particulars? Before this update there was a change in the maximum speed for each High level but ambiguous language about possible changes to the actual height at each level. I just want to know if the actual height settings are also reduced. The settings may have changed in 20.25 or .28 but the appearance of the actual clearance value in the Suspension settings menu is new with .32
For reference, as of 2020.20
Model X
Standard with and without skis7 in
Very High with skis8 in
very High without skis9 in

Model S Air Suspension 4.6 - 6.3 inches
BTW, what are skis is this context?

Probably, but what are the particulars? Before this update there was a change in the maximum speed for each High level but ambiguous language about possible changes to the actual height at each level. I just want to know if the actual height settings are also reduced. The settings may have changed in 20.25 or .28 but the appearance of the actual clearance value in the Suspension settings menu is new with .32
For reference, as of 2020.20
Model X
Standard with and without skis7 in
Very High with skis8 in
very High without skis9 in

Model S Air Suspension 4.6 - 6.3 inches
BTW, what are skis is this context?
Interesting info. thanks. As a side note, in my MX I haven't yet (in 4 years) experienced a situation where changing the height to the highest setting has helped me. That extra couple inches can still have me scrapping the bottom with rocks on a country driveway if I am not careful and really slow. I would have hoped the design to have a wider height difference. I guess it works ok for some folks.

I just received 2020.32.1 on my MCU1 + FSD Computer Model X.

It has the suspension improvements and the door open notification, but it has a Tesla vehicle and powerwall integration that I haven't seen mentioned before. Here are the release notes:

MVIMG_20200807_220054.jpg

MVIMG_20200807_220101.jpg

Last edited:
This update fixes an annoying bug I noticed sometime after the Traffic control stopping feature appeared that has driven me crazy. On our Model S, while in AP (or Just TACC) Pulling & holding the AP stalk was no longer setting speed to speed limit plus the offset in settings (+2 in my settings) instead it set it to the speed limit +5.
On our Model 3, pressing the speed limit (sign) Icon had the same function. Also yielded +5. Now, back to normal on both cars with 2020.32.2!

Just installed the 32.2 update and noticed that the Homelink drop down menu is now translucent when in reverse. I’ve always thought that drop down was annoying in reverse because it blocked a good portion of the rear camera feed. Now you can see through it!! Still solid black otherwise.
My problem is ever since they added the side cameras the homelink button is covered up by the camera view. By the time I’ve backed out of my gate the button is gone and I can’t close my gate without closing the camera, which then requires me to open the camera again to reverse out the rest of my driveway. We can’t use auto close the gate because you have to enable auto open, which we can’t because sometimes the dogs are out. Not sure why they decided to block that button when in reverse...=\

Just installed the 32.2 update and noticed that the Homelink drop down menu is now translucent when in reverse. I’ve always thought that drop down was annoying in reverse because it blocked a good portion of the rear camera feed. Now you can see through it!! Still solid black otherwise.
I would call it semi-translucent. I didn’t notice it until you pointed it out. They need to significantly reduce the opacity in order to make pedestrians more visible. Used to completely block my view of Pedestrians on the sidewalk as I backed out of my driveway. Now only ~90%.
Still a step in the right direction.
So there’s still hope for larger font options sometime in the future. We may have to wait until Elon gets a little older and needs reading glasses.

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod