Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got notification for 2020.36.11. I’m guessing it will just be bug fixes. Looks like it’s rolling out just a little on TeslaFi. Only 23 cars showing up as of posting this. Will update if there are any changes.

Downloading now on both our 3 and X. Looks like a very aggressive rollout. Never had both of them pop up before at the same time; usually a day or two lag between.

The 3 was already on 2020.36.10; the X was still on 2020.32.3.

I was right, nothing new mentioned in the release notes as I was on 2020.36.10.
One thing that has improved (and may have on 2020.36.10, but I didn't test on that firmware) was the delay for the green light chime. When it first came out my car would chime almost instantly, even though I was ready to go and sometimes already moving, so it got annoying. This appears to be slightly delayed with this update.

Reactions: tranzndance
I was right, nothing new mentioned in the release notes as I was on 2020.36.10.
One thing that has improved (and may have on 2020.36.10, but I didn't test on that firmware) was the delay for the green light chime. When it first came out my car would chime almost instantly, even though I was ready to go and sometimes already moving, so it got annoying. This appears to be slightly delayed with this update.

Could it be that the green light chime is a substitute for the car behind you honking???

• Funny
Reactions: richyrich
Finshed downloading 36.11 will go get some pictures.

This is all I get on the SR+ “Cruise Set Speed” Note that I already got this with 36.10 so probably more of a bug fix.

93BC39A4-645B-4EF9-8028-675E9DF0D819.jpeg

The last 2 updates came up right away.

Fred

Last edited:
Could it be that the green light chime is a substitute for the car behind you honking???
I’m sure for some it could be that way. Just bugged me that I could have my foot on the accelerator, as soon as it would turn green I’d start going and it would still “ding” at me. At very least I think it should not ding if someone is already moving.