Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MY had some strange behavior today. When I got out and then I let the dog out of the back seat, the car locked and would not open with my phone. I had to get out my card key and after I got back in I had to re connect my connection to my phone.
Strangely now the FM radio does not work, even though it was on when I drove up to let the dog out, streaming is ok but the radio is silent.
I have keep unlocked at home "ON" and it makes me concerned that if I left my garage without my card key (in my wallet) I could get locked out of my car with no way to get back in. Anyone else experience strange behavior with this update?

.12 was showing available for download on the app after the network issues were resolved yesterday but the vehicle is currently getting PPF and tint, and I will likely not have it for a few more days. I have a mobile service appointment scheduled for 10/02 to address a few minor things noticed in delivery day, I wonder if I should hold off on downloading until that time?

.12 was showing available for download on the app after the network issues were resolved yesterday but the vehicle is currently getting PPF and tint, and I will likely not have it for a few more days. I have a mobile service appointment scheduled for 10/02 to address a few minor things noticed in delivery day, I wonder if I should hold off on downloading until that time?

Probably best not to do update while it's in the workshop, as it immobilises the vehicle for up to 45mins, which may cramp their style somewhat.

@OPRCE I meant downloading it once I pick the vehicle up from PPF/tint install and prior to my mobile SC appointment, or wait for the mobile tech to do it during the appointment. I thought I recall reading somewhere that if you have an update available and a scheduled sc appointment, you should not download the update and instead let the tech do it.

@OPRCE I meant downloading it once I pick the vehicle up from PPF/tint install and prior to my mobile SC appointment, or wait for the mobile tech to do it during the appointment. I thought I recall reading somewhere that if you have an update available and a scheduled sc appointment, you should not download the update and instead let the tech do it.

I don't believe it makes any difference in that case.

I found where I read the note about a software update - it was from the email sent confirming my mobile service appointment:

DBD33CFD-FF18-4EC4-AE30-EC3B70C932CF.jpeg