Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took a 30 minute drive to work. No noticeable changes. Although, it only detected about a third of the speed limit signs...and I got a nice hard phantom brake while passing a semi turning in the left lane :) B-E-A-UTIFUL

Unfortunately 36.3 didn't resolve my hood latch sensor issue. So it looks like my 800 mi trip back home tomorrow will have to be driven the VERY old fashioned way: without even basic cruise control. Joy! Though I guess I should just consider myself lucky if the whole of the front suspension doesn't fall out from under the car during the trip

Unfortunately 36.3 didn't resolve my hood latch sensor issue. So it looks like my 800 mi trip back home tomorrow will have to be driven the VERY old fashioned way: without even basic cruise control. Joy! Though I guess I should just consider myself lucky if the whole of the front suspension doesn't fall out from under the car during the trip

What’s this issue? I’ve read about adjusting the bump stops for the hatch but not much else

Yeah, because Tesla's are on the roadsides all over sidelined by broken suspensions.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The hood latch i think is a known issue. I don't think it can be fixed from an update. The video below talks about it.