Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.4.10.1??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on 2020.4.1 for a fair few weeks now. 2020.4.10 appeared on the scene but it never seemed to go on general roll out and I didn’t get it. I am away for a week or so (in our motorhome not the Tesla) but my car tells me it has received 2020.4.10.1 which I won’t install until I get home. Has anybody got it and any real difference fro 2020.4.1?

I have been on 2020.4.1 for a fair few weeks now. 2020.4.10 appeared on the scene but it never seemed to go on general roll out and I didn’t get it. I am away for a week or so (in our motorhome not the Tesla) but my car tells me it has received 2020.4.10.1 which I won’t install until I get home. Has anybody got it and any real difference fro 2020.4.1?

Wow, you're ahead of the game! It's not even listed on the Teslafi firmware tracker as far as i can see.

Reactions: Tonybvi
Me too! I'm anxiously awaiting the update that announces "Feature Complete" of FSD! Once traffic lights & stop signs and proper turns are taken care of, then we're about 99% "there". It'll be that last 1% of a millions of edge case scenarios that takes the most time to work through. The future feels amazing!

Reactions: evfeh and M109Rider
I don't know if I also received a maps update at the same time or is this is part of 10.1 but the maps are looking better - zoomed in more and look like a refresh of the satellite images (at least for me in NJ). The car icon looks like it's whipping down the road. Other than that seems like bug fixes.

Anyone else see changes to navigation display?

Me too! I'm anxiously awaiting the update that announces "Feature Complete" of FSD! Once traffic lights & stop signs and proper turns are taken care of, then we're about 99% "there". It'll be that last 1% of a millions of edge case scenarios that takes the most time to work through. The future feels amazing!
Probably closer to 95% at best. Way too many edge cases to come close to 99%. It will probably handle highway and secondary roads pretty well but I cannot imagine on the initial release that I'd want to drive into downtime Boston.
Just call it "MFSD" = Mostly Full Self Driving

Reactions: Florafauna
Probably closer to 95% at best. Way too many edge cases to come close to 99%. It will probably handle highway and secondary roads pretty well but I cannot imagine on the initial release that I'd want to drive into downtime Boston.
Just call it "MFSD" = Mostly Full Self Driving
MFSD... Mother F***er Slow Down! :D at least for me I most frequently have to take control because we share the road with in unpredictable creatures called people

Status
Not open for further replies.