Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.4.2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

darkrai

OD: 1/10 | LR Grey/Black | Scheduled Del: Mar 21st
Jan 20, 2020
New Jersey
Just recently got this software update. Anybody else receive this?

Attachments

• DE43A9AB-B017-4CEE-A6D0-B1C69C7816EE.jpeg
    DE43A9AB-B017-4CEE-A6D0-B1C69C7816EE.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 176
I noticed my app updated last night.... kicked me out and had to log back in. My “upgrades” icon is now missing in the app. 2018 premium HW3 RW LR so I already had everything I could “purchase” in there. Still no update for mine.

Received mine yesterday. Brand new M3 picked up 2 days ago so I was also on the factory build. The Christmas stuff could go away but they left it. It’s almost March! ;) You now get dashcam automatically saving when you honk the horn and some improvements to stop light and stop sign detection. They say even without the advanced autopilot it will want you if you are about to run a stop sign or light but I haven’t seen that yet.

Camping mode is now available, or improved, because “big batteries rock”. That’s all I noticed so far.

I wonder if the owners that get it purchased FSD. I have a late 2018 model without the new computer and didn't throw the extra $ for it, but I did go for EAP and have everything except traffic control signs/signals and trashcans.

I have been anticipating a day when my car doesn't qualify for the same updates.