Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.4 Anything New?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of interest because I have never tried this but does AP behave depending on how you set the car? So for casual setting to make the throttle spongy would that smooth AP,s aggressive start / stop?

I whole heartedly think it absolutely changes how aggressive the car comes of the line when following someone using TACC/AP. In fact when I don't have chill mode on, it's almost unusable it is so aggressive

• Informative
Reactions: CertLive
This is certainly the quietest in terms of updates that I’ve seen since getting my car last May. Even the 2020.4.1 update was just behind-the-scenes changes.

They've been pretty active this year, but folks who have been around a while remember going up to 3 months with no updates a couple years ago.

There are a bunch of things I'm hoping to see soon, though (feature complete FSD, TeslaCam on the center screen, etc.)

They've been pretty active this year, but folks who have been around a while remember going up to 3 months with no updates a couple years ago.

There are a bunch of things I'm hoping to see soon, though (feature complete FSD, TeslaCam on the center screen, etc.)

This is without doubt the quietest it's been in terms of feature additions since I got my car in May of last year. That's all I'm saying. Hopefully we see a bunch of additions, soon. Heck, I'd like to them to fix music cover art over BT which they HAD fixed a few months ago and then broke again in one of the recent updates (not displaying it consistently).

Also like to see a nav maps update. They're quite out of date at this point for many of us, having not been updated since May 13, 2019.