Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Upgrades for MCU1? Hell, at this point, I'd be ecstatic if they would just push out a single solid build that simply fixes everything they've broken over the years via past "upgrades" that have left a mess in their wake. I'd even agree to a software lock at that point & you can keep your "upgrades" moving forward. Strip the BS bloat nobody uses in order to maximize our limited hardware that already is trying to do things it doesn't have the resources to do. Then, once a clear MCU1->MCU2 upgrade path exists you can continue adding farts & BS games until the cows come home... Or MCU2 hardware hits it's resource limit. Continuing to cram "upgrades" down our throats while breaking important aspects along the way is insulting.

Upgrades for MCU1? Hell, at this point, I'd be ecstatic if they would just push out a single solid build that simply fixes everything they've broken over the years via past "upgrades" that have left a mess in their wake. I'd even agree to a software lock at that point & you can keep your "upgrades" moving forward. Strip the BS bloat nobody uses in order to maximize our limited hardware that already is trying to do things it doesn't have the resources to do. Then, once a clear MCU1->MCU2 upgrade path exists you can continue adding farts & BS games until the cows come home... Or MCU2 hardware hits it's resource limit. Continuing to cram "upgrades" down our throats while breaking important aspects along the way is insulting.
I haven't seen any release notes yet but in another thread, @willow_hiller mentioned it Mahjong and other games for the Chinese market.

Looks like other countries are getting it too. About the only new thing in the US is the "Additional vehicle information" section under Software.

• Funny
Reactions: KG M3 and Droschke
  • Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Release notes published on twitter last night.

From a MIC Model 3
Tesla Raj on Twitter

Now with English Translation from Google
Tesla Raj on Twitter

I have not seen anyone publish release notes from a Model S/X as of yet.
Love the translation: ...love to play Mahjong games, blood flow into the river, bloody battle to the end...

Release notes published on twitter last night.

From a MIC Model 3
Tesla Raj on Twitter

Now with English Translation from Google
Tesla Raj on Twitter

I have not seen anyone publish release notes from a Model S/X as of yet.

I see notice of being able to see the Air Quality Index.

How cool would lit be to turn on Bio Weapon Defense Mode if the air quality is below a certain threshold.

• Disagree
Reactions: cucubits
I haven't seen any release notes yet but in another thread, @willow_hiller mentioned it just added Mahjong and other games for the Chinese market.

16 weeks of work (2019.40.x -> 2020.4) and we get a new game! :D Well, an old game video game.. well an old game ported to a old video game and then ported to our cars. o_OCouldn't they have just provided a link to the any 100 of online ways to play the game in our browser... oh, never mind because the browser doesn't work.:(

I see notice of being able to see the Air Quality Index.

How cool would lit be to turn on Bio Weapon Defense Mode if the air quality is below a certain threshold.
inorite?!

Just imagine being able to stream audio from your mobile smart phone wirelessly w/o the volume mysteriously dropping to 20% every time there's a new track or podcast episode seemingly for no reason.

How cool will the future be once crazy stuff like that starts happening?!

What a brave time to be alive!

Amirite?!

16 weeks of work (2019.40.x -> 2020.4) and we get a new game! :D Well, an old game video game.. well an old game ported to a old video game and then ported to our cars. o_OCouldn't they have just provided a link to the any 100 of online ways to play the game in our browser... oh, never mind because the browser doesn't work.:(
  • We don't get any more of the games because we are an EOL MCU1 owner. It think you means "MCU2" owners get new games...

Only two upgrades yesterday on TeslaFi and none today. 2020.4 is probably DOA.

• Just because we see new versions appearing on TeslaFi, doesn't imply that these are EAP or Fleet updates. It's possible that a few of the "internal test vehicles" are using TeslaFi. Just because it's showing 2, doesn't imply that only two has receive them. We only have visibility into those people who choose to have their Tesla report into TeslaFi.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
2020.4 installing now...
DA27701F-3003-4074-88D7-5D3272643E02.jpeg