Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.40.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

IMG_2076.jpeg

Just got 2020.40.7 on a 5xxxx vin model y (September) and the range at 80 percent is 261 miles, for a computed range of 326 at 100% (up from 315 pre update). It appears the range improvement goes at least back that far.

A 3% range increase is nice. Let’s hope it wasn’t due to playing with epa tests, and instead it is actually due to better power management. The last thing I want it a more apparent reminder that my range is no where near advertised.

Just a bunch more bugs that will need fixing in all liklihood!

Since the. 8 update installed, my car has stayed awake and online, apparently uploading to Tesla as my somewhat cr*ppy Internet connection has been unusable for hours.

My car had connection error last night on wifi as well. I tried to get some navigation data while it was in the garage with strong wifi signal. and it said offline; no music streaming either. I switched wifi off, and it worked fine on LTE. I'm on 2020.36.11.

Just a bunch more bugs that will need fixing in all liklihood!

Since the. 8 update installed, my car has stayed awake and online, apparently uploading to Tesla as my somewhat cr*ppy Internet connection has been unusable for hours.

Now been online solid for 15+ hours since .8 update installed. Still uploading stuff to Tesla apparently.