Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.44.10.1 - Unable to search music by artist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know that in 44.10 they updated the spotify and audio interface in general. However since that update, I can't seem to search by artist. If I enter a search, the results list out playlists, podcasts, songs, but not artist. So I can't select the artist I want to hear their music. Additionally, all of the other search results I do get seem to be almost totally unrelated to that artist. Anyone else having this issue?

I have a question about 2020.44.10.1 update. Does everyone recieve it in different time? I still see 2020.35.202 and I didn't understand why the updates are not released for all model 3s at the same time.

Yes, everyone receives it at different times, and sometimes you wont even get a specific update at all (you will sometimes skip one). The short answer for "why" is because its much safer that way for tesla to test updates for various configurations, etc, then release them.

The next thing that is normally asked is "how can i make my car get the update faster / can i force it?" and the answer to that is "no, when your car is scheduled for the push by tesla it will show up to be downloaded". If you go a couple months without an update, then you can submit a request to see if one is stuck on your car or something, but other than that, no.

By that update number (and your join date), I am going to guess that you just got your car very recently. Just hang in there, the first update can take from a few days to a few weeks to download.

Reactions: cimci