Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same release notes as the last 2 updates. Probably just bug fixes.

Attachments

• FDF61AF2-312B-4E0D-9C83-AF58A931E55C.jpeg
    FDF61AF2-312B-4E0D-9C83-AF58A931E55C.jpeg
    290.1 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: qdeathstar
Here is just one:

Media Sources
Model S

Model 3

Model X

Model Y

Available Worldwide

You can now show or hide your preferred media sources in the Media Player. Go to the Audio Settings > Sources to hide the sources that you do not use. Media search results will also exclude all hidden media sources.
That’s not new, that’s been like that for the last few updates. That was added in 2020.44 which came out last month.

It's what's called CI/CD, the latest buzz word for in the tech world. Stands for continuous integration/continuous development. Tesla simply deploys a master branch of code once it has been deemed public worthy all while development continues for the next iteration.

Those release notes are just a repetition of the release notes from previous 2020.44.x versions, which are already known. You could easily have checked this before posting.
When checking on my phone it seemed to have updated from originally being blank. No I didn't scroll down to read previous since it looked like it was updated ... not sure if you're trying to come across rude btw but if you did, just because someone tries to be helpful by sharing doesn't warrant attitude. If you didn't mean to be rude and I'm reading your comments the wrong way, I'll try to not take your comments wrong if you agree to try and consider how you word them.

When checking on my phone it seemed to have updated from originally being blank. No I didn't scroll down to read previous since it looked like it was updated ... not sure if you're trying to come across rude btw but if you did, just because someone tries to be helpful by sharing doesn't warrant attitude. If you didn't mean to be rude and I'm reading your comments the wrong way, I'll try to not take your comments wrong if you agree to try and consider how you word them.

I don't think "rude" was intentional...

Scrolling down doesn't show whether the current release (2020.44.xxx update) has new features from a previous download of the same base (2020.44.x). The download always shows that base release notes, same as earlier release notes for the same base release. Some folks get multiple downloads of the same base, while others get it for the first time.

It might be easier to see the (earlier) base releases if we didn't reference the revision of the base in the title. There was another thread for 2020.44.10.1 that had the release notes and the same base 2020.44 as this, and my latest download 2020.44.25 last night.

No point in having separate threads for every (bug fix) version of a base release, imo...but some will come on to post a new download without checking earlier threads...