Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the last update I've been having a bunch of issues with cruise control and autopilot. The car will randomly 'see' stoplights where there aren't any or I'll press the stalk to go through a green light and then it starts stopping anyway. I've also had it suddenly give the emergency 'take over now' alarm when going through an intersection and nothing is wrong. All of this is new since the 2020.40 update. Hopefully 44 fixes it.
I have similar issues since last update.

Anyone is experiencing lost of capability to search and play songs via voice command? Example, before .44 I can bark out command "Play Dark Horse by Katie Perry" and the Streaming service will play. After the update, it brought me to the search result page and said Streaming requires username/password.

Thoughts?

Anyone is experiencing lost of capability to search and play songs via voice command? Example, before .44 I can bark out command "Play Dark Horse by Katie Perry" and the Streaming service will play. After the update, it brought me to the search result page and said Streaming requires username/password.

Thoughts?
Maybe if you spelled her first name correctly?;)

Good, I remove Caraoke and Spotify and clean up my media dock.

I removed Spotify and TuneIn. Never cared for those services. However, we do use Caraoke and I really despise the new search result layout. It is less clear to me and songs that used to come up with Caraoke search no longer appear. Instead, you have to search by the artist and even then the results seem more limited. I don't know if they simply neutered the Caraoke catalog with this update and tried to pass if off as a "simpler interface". Wish I didn't take this latest update.

Thoughts?

I got the username/password message too today. Couldn't find where I'm supposed to enter that info, especially since I've never logged into Spotify nor other streaming services. I actually found the voice command more accurate in terms of entering search input, but the search results themselves are more limited and not as good as before.