Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The font is bigger, good, but the alignment of the speed information along with max speed, etc. Seems irregular and doesn’t look good. Also, maybe that’s a Swiss thing, but the speed limit number within the red circle is not aligned (too low and too left) and so looks pretty bad. Seems like a rushed HTML job ;)

I can finally see the info on the bloody dash without having to search for it! Big speedometer. Big current gears. Big everything and better use of the size of the screen. They fixed the fonts basically from last release.

Other than that, nothing else changed that I can see.

Yep, definitely one of the better updates we've had in the past. Glad they got rid of those microscopic fonts.

Reactions: Wol747
Love the update. I just got the car recently and this is my third update so good to have a font size I can easily read while driving. After all the average age of a Model S owner must be 40 plus. Now can we just have an option to remove the visualization including the car. You can’t even get ride of the autopilot speed when not in use. On long drives I don’t need to geek out to the FSD visualization.

5D569E9A-1E90-4403-8BBF-DE9BA25EE2B2.jpeg

Reactions: pilotSteve
I gel like Elon, or his programming flunky, got the shots with all the complaints about the small font and DECIDED TO STOP PEOPLE WHINGING.
Went well overboard, but I won’t complain now- otherwise it will be microscopic next time :)
Holy smoke. I was one that thought font was too small but have to say they grew on me...... but holy smoke. I agree they went way overboard. I guess someone there is trying to make a statement. Gears and temp are ok but speed is wat too big. I hope with nest one they get itvright

Holy smoke. I was one that thought font was too small but have to say they grew on me...... but holy smoke. I agree they went way overboard. I guess someone there is trying to make a statement. Gears and temp are ok but speed is wat too big. I hope with nest one they get itvright

Is it bigger than it used to be? I'm not sure if I just got used to the small size (which I still found hard to read) or if this is actually bigger. Seems kind of goofy now but much better.

Reactions: Wol747
My P85D is still stuck on 48.12.1. :(
So why are you complaining? You avoided the hassle of a month of microfonts.

Yep, definitely one of the better updates we've had in the past. Glad they got rid of those microscopic fonts.
It's a sad state in Teslaville when fixing what never should have happened in the first place is considered "one of the better updates."

Last edited: