Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm. Same thing happened to my car. I'm still on 48.5, been avoiding the "holiday update". This morning got the app notification to install 48.35.5, which means the car has actually download the update :mad::mad::mad:

That's what I thought too. I came in here just to confirm this, didn't take me long. I am still not going to press the install button. It can nag me for as long as it wants.
We stored a couple of our cars at a friend's for a week and didn't bother connecting them to his wifi. The Model S indicated there was an update available but we needed to connect to wifi to download it. The Model 3 downloaded it automatically over LTE.

Looks larger for my model 3.

You guys are sapping my strength. No change down to the mm.

Before and after the holiday update pic, as posted on the font change thread. Then down to my car just now. Pic of 11mm Speedo, and firmware pushed yesterday, 2020.48.35.5
4FEB1CAA-C3E9-41F3-A716-4DA8FB004D64.jpeg
780E6982-DA48-4B31-82D8-B9A635F9526F.jpeg
11DF486A-FF10-4FB3-894A-886816462515.jpeg

If you had an untunable FM radio, that's fixed in this version.

Something weird happening... am I crazy or did I lose the ability to a) skip to next song in Spotify, b) change to another FM station with the left scroll wheel right/left mechanic? That right/left option now changes audio to streaming despite what you were listening to before.

Something weird happening... am I crazy or did I lose the ability to a) skip to next song in Spotify, b) change to another FM station with the left scroll wheel right/left mechanic? That right/left option now changes audio to streaming despite what you were listening to before.

Try logging out and back in. I’ve had this happen. Or it gets hung on the song playing and nothing you do can change it?

Is it possible to suppress the Supercharger icons if you don't need to go to a supercharger?
In areas like the Bay Area you cannot see the roads because there are so many superchargers icons !!!
Normally if you press on the map GPS at the right the little icon "lightning bolt"
I tried pressing the little "lightning bolt" icon but doing so, this pop up the list of chargers.

On top of the list you can select displaying 'destination chargers', 'public chargers', and superchargers.

But I was NOT able to disable the red superchargers icons from the map?

Still avoiding the holiday update as well, but I'm with you guys.
Second ticket opened at tesla.

We need our screen real estate back for the map + font sizes...

or maybe the plan is the just make you sick with stupid wasted space until you buy a model S.