Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also still on 2020.48.37.8 with exact same model as you. I have been experiencing slow charging speeds this winter although temps have been cold in Virginia which may be contributing to that. Perhaps Tesla is starting to cut back on updates on older cars with slower processors?

Upvote 0
If you have not done so, consider upgrading to the optional Infotainment Upgrade Package. You may have MCU/1 still so your limited on software updates as that computer has been EOL for about a year or two since optional Infotainment Upgrade Package was offered.

Link = Infotainment Upgrade
Thank you. I have ordered the infotainment upgrade. It is back ordered where I live.

Upvote 0
If you have not done so, consider upgrading to the optional Infotainment Upgrade Package. You may have MCU/1 still so your limited on software updates as that computer has been EOL for about a year or two since optional Infotainment Upgrade Package was offered.

Link = Infotainment Upgrade
Thank you. I have ordered the infotainment upgrade. It is back ordered several months where I live and so maybe others are doing the same thing - or there is a supply chain delay.

Upvote 0