Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.5.10.8 software bug patch Downloading now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My update failed but it does show software version 10.8. I made an appointment. They will come in two days. Hopefully, they can do this remotely but excited to see the level of service Tesla provides.

My update failed too. It's my first Tesla so I have no clue whats going on. Can I drive the car??
I did add the issue to the service appointment I have on Friday.

Yep, I just noticed that. Along with a message saying that my blinker is not working. I added this to the service call record. I wonder if this is a software fix. It is a new car and one of the front blinkers is indeed dead!

I had the same issue. Turn signals not working and update failed after 2nd attempt by Tesla service. Also I hear a fan that won’t stop after the failed update.
I am on my way to service center now because they can’t do it on the home service visit that I had scheduled.
This is so frustrating...

I got the car today and they basically they performed 12v battery reset to be able to reinstall the update. Since I had an appointment for homelink and another minor detail they took care of everything. So far so good and the service only took a day.

Sorry for the late update. The issue was fixed 6hrs before the Tesla Tech showed up at my house. He said he still wanted to show up to check the backseat mechanism. Apparently some Model Ys are having an issue with the release mechanism. Mine was ok. Since this is my first Tesla, I asked him a few things about the car. Very happy with the car and with the level of service!