Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.8.3 finally and the vampires are biting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Early FSD who is 'supposed to be on early access and advanced updates was just updated to 2020.8.3 here in ATL and TeslaFi is reporting hourly charging sitting in my garage (sentry mode on). Does this look normal? Previously it cycled the vampire charges every 4 hours or so. Works out to just over 50 cents a day of vampire drain? Charging set to 80% battery and charger set to 15A max to help improve charge efficiency.

The update took 3 days to complete and caused me to schedule an appt with svc due to it not progressing but ultimately after a back and forth via email it managed to get pushed through. interesting is initially it was reporting to update me to 2020.12 but after the first couple days of failures to update it backed down to this old version instead. kindof a bummer as i was hoping to get pushed to the latest with the in-car sentry mode.

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.34.46 PM.png

not sure also what the right settings are through TeslaFi to assure it doesn't prevent the car from sleeping where possible. if someone has a solid set of settings for TeslaFi that works well with recent firmware please screenshot it for me. it is so confusing to know how to set it up right.