Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.8.3 Updating hitting now...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well...this will be the feature we have all been waiting for. Courtesy of the Eshak Mir twitter

Eshak Mir on Twitter

EUqRemCUcAAua8y

Oh man, finally this is going to be a thing. It's annoying to keep unplugging my usb when all I needed to do is just view a single clip quickly...

Reactions: vickh
LOL.

calc online?

Please don't use 1 person in my family to be confident of what all 1,000 of us are like.

If you wish to continue grossly misunderstanding how statistics and sampling work-(and why 1 person out of 1000 is not at all the same as 1100 out of 1 million) despite being provided with links and tools to see specifically why you're factually wrong- that's totally your call.

When picking up a new BMW in 2009 at the factory near Munich, I had a discussion with our rep there about electric vehicles. (He had mentioned they were developing). I laughed when he told me range was going to be 60 miles (close to 100 km).
He said Americans have to get over range anxiety. I said my wife drives 60+ miles to work one-way. Germany is the size of Texas.

Wish I could show him this pic now.

Just got notification for a 2020.8.3 update just a few days after getting 2020.8.2. Anyone else seeing this? Anyone know what's in this update? I'm only at 10%...
the update says it can better see traffic signals, voice commands are better and phone will pair when you sit in driver's seat. It also fixed a problem I had with my phone after 2020.8.2. Prior to2020.8.2 my phone was paired with my M3, after the update, it no longer was paired. I could pair again after the 2020.8.3 installation