Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Curt hitch on 2021 model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I can get a couple of places who install Curt hitches locally to do it for CAD $500 with wiring whereas the only place who will install the stealth hitch we are looking at CAD $1650. I get the stealth hitch is better but not 3X better. Given I'm mostly going to be using it for bikes anyway it seems a bit excessive to be spending that much.

Yeah, I can get a couple of places who install Curt hitches locally to do it for CAD $500 with wiring whereas the only place who will install the stealth hitch we are looking at CAD $1650. I get the stealth hitch is better but not 3X better. Given I'm mostly going to be using it for bikes anyway it seems a bit excessive to be spending that much.
Curious what the outcome here was...I was shopping around and thinking the same thing from value point of view and don't really care if the hitch is permanently showing.
EDIT - Nevermind just saw another one of your posts saying you went the stealth route!