Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Curt hitch on 2021 model 3?

ElectricOliver

Mar 22, 2021
Waterloo, Ontario
So I'm looking to install a Curt fixed hitch on my 2021 model 3. I contacted Curt and they cannot confirm that their 2020 hitch fits the 2021.

Anyone fitted the 2020 Curt hitch to a 2021 model 3? Any issues?

ElectricOliver

Mar 22, 2021
Waterloo, Ontario
Yeah, I can get a couple of places who install Curt hitches locally to do it for CAD $500 with wiring whereas the only place who will install the stealth hitch we are looking at CAD $1650. I get the stealth hitch is better but not 3X better. Given I'm mostly going to be using it for bikes anyway it seems a bit excessive to be spending that much.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC