Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020: Elon promises pothole detection/avoidance with FSD. 2022. FSD will still ram right into potholes.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

2101Guy

Breaker of Ignore Buttons
Jan 6, 2020
USA
  • Funny
Reactions: DanCar
A tasty new source of income for Tesla? Selling data maps to councils to let them prioritise repairs. The best way to stop damage to Tesla's is to shame councils into taking faster action. Swerving round the result of their inaction is less helpful.

A tasty new source of income for Tesla? Selling data maps to councils to let them prioritise repairs. The best way to stop damage to Tesla's is to shame councils into taking faster action. Swerving round the result of their inaction is less helpful.
I'd love Tesla to shame my country's road repairers by highlighting the year on year decline in pot-hole repairs. Driving abroad is often a joy, but I can't quantify the increased investment in safe, smooth roads. It would be great if Tesla couldpublish yearly comparisons between countries & regions, to highlight who has the worst roads. Encouraging smoother roads would help Tesla save the plant through increased ranges of all vehicles.

Grimly corrugated slow lanes are a feature of my local motorways. The loss of range for every commercial vehicle hammering along them must be dramatic. A tesla comparison of expected fuel consumption in the slow lanes of every freeway would be very helpful to reduce CO2.