Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available 2020 Factory Model X Hitch bar and removable adapter with bag

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ohmman

Upright Member
Global Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay/Truckee, CA
I removed the stock Bosal Model X hitch bar and adapter the day after I purchased my X. All parts are brand new and unused.

Local is probably best, as the assembly is large and heavy. I'm in the Bay Area.

Make an offer. I prefer to sell everything together; not just the adapter.

Very cool! I have the aftermarket draw-tite system with factory wiring harness if you’re interested to trade. I actually learned about this system from your posts so assuming you won’t need it... but if you know anyone, let me know. Located in the South Bay.

Very cool! I have the aftermarket draw-tite system with factory wiring harness if you’re interested to trade. I actually learned about this system from your posts so assuming you won’t need it... but if you know anyone, let me know. Located in the South Bay.
Thanks, I installed the Draw-Tite when I removed the stock one, so I'm good on that front. Just thought it's possible someone with a earlier model that came without the tow package might be looking.

I also have a Bosal hitch and drawbar for sale. Located in Maine. Like Ohmman I have installed a Draw Tite. Strongly prefer local delivery/pickup.

Might be able to drop off in Boston/Cambridge if in no rush (probably 2021). Depends on COVID of course.