Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 M3P 20" Performance wheels (Satin black) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 20" Performance wheels off my 2020 M3P purchased in September 2020. Wheels are powder coated satin black. All 4 wheels are 100% clean, no curb rash or nicks. Comes with the OEM Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires, rear tires were recently replaced and have about 1k miles on them, front have about 10k. Comes with 2020 TMPS installed.

Selling because I recently picked up new wheels to use for daily driving.

local pick up, $2600 OBO

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 280
  • wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: kong24680
Confirmed to fit RWD mid-range?

Found this thread and it looks like the consensus is that the 20" wheels will fit on your RWD, but 18" wheels will not fit on the performance model. So you should be all good. If you want to reach out to the service center to confirm, that might not be a bad idea.

Confirmed to fit RWD mid-range?
Found this post of another user on the forum with the same fitment, they had no issues.

what did you swap to for daily driving? I have a m3p on order and know my norcal roads will eat the stock wheel/tire combo
I went with Titan 7 T-S5s 19x9.5, they are fully forged wheels. In depends on what your looking for (better range, better performance, more comfort, aesthetics), but going down to a 18in or 19in wheel is generally what most people do. A thinner, smaller wheel will typically get you better range as you can put the smaller tires on them and run stock tires or grand touring tires which are the most efficient. Or a thicker wheel will get you better performance and handling since you can put a wider tire, but will negatively impact range especially since you usually go for a sticky UHP summer tire which are the least efficient.