Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 Blue Performance with FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asking price 65k OBO
4500 Miles
Blue
Located in San Antonio, TX
Every glass is tinted
Wireless phone charger
Chrome delete
2 new rear tires all 4 now have hazard protection
Car has a few rock chips
One on the driver rear door (pictures) small dent
Only sent on the car
I have this car and my other for sale. Whichever sales first I'll keep the other.

Other than that everything is stock

Attachments

• IMG_20200405_221019_01.jpg
    IMG_20200405_221019_01.jpg
    773.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20200623_193012.jpg
    IMG_20200623_193012.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Funny
Reactions: Jeff Davlt
Is that more or less than a new one?

Edit: NM, decided to answer my own questions.

New M3P w/o FSD (since you didn't specify autopilot):$55,990
New M3P w/ FSD: $62,990

So for 65k "OBO" you can get a used one with a "few rock chips," a small dent on the driver rear door, and "only sent on the car" whatever that means.

Sounds like a great deal. OP, they'l be lining up for this one. o_O

Lol. In the midst of taking a viscous "Rmf1981", I couldn't remember how much I had originally paid, so I through a number out there. Yes, you can purchase one for 63, but can you receive it today?

New price is 63k OBO. Title on hand

Is that more or less than a new one?

Edit: NM, decided to answer my own questions.

New M3P w/o FSD (since you didn't specify autopilot):$55,990
New M3P w/ FSD: $62,990

So for 65k "OBO" you can get a used one with a "few rock chips," a small dent on the driver rear door, and "only sent on the car" whatever that means.

Sounds like a great deal. OP, they'l be lining up for this one. o_O

Last edited:
A custom order new M3 Performance in deep blue metallic with FSD would be $64,190 (black interior) or $65,190 (white interior). Less if someone lives in a city or state with new car tax credits/rebates.

Tesla also currently has many new 2020 M3 Performance demo/inventory cars available "now" (depending on location, delivery time, etc.).

Lol. In the midst of taking a viscous "Rmf1981", I couldn't remember how much I had originally paid, so I through a number out there. Yes, you can purchase one for 63, but can you receive it today?

New price is 63k OBO. Title on hand

No, I can't get it today. But I can't get yours today either since I don't live in San Antonio, so your point is moot. My point is you're overpriced. Did you at least look at ev-cpo for comparisons?

Reactions: ra88it and EV-CPO
I’m not sure why people on this site who aren’t even interested in a car feel the need to make comments on someone’s price. It’s their car, They can list it for what they want. If you’re not interested then just click on the next listing and go on your way.

I don't think the idea is to dictate what someone should ask for a car. Obviously, that decision is solely up to the seller. However, I do feel that some comments on price can be valuable to both sellers and buyers. If someone really wants to sell a car then getting opinions on the current market can be enlightening. Otherwise, they may wonder why they aren't getting any takers and the car will sit and sit. The feedback the OP received here convinced him to drop his asking price by $2k right away. It's still obo anyway.

At the same time, if a seller disagrees with comments then it's an opportunity to defend their price and further explain or identify why their car is a good buy. Maybe the seller forgot to mention certain features or upgrades, warranty information, add-ons, etc. that could make their car more appealing compared to other vehicles.

I don't think the idea is to dictate what someone should ask for a car. Obviously, that decision is solely up to the seller. However, I do feel that some comments on price can be valuable to both sellers and buyers. If someone really wants to sell a car then getting opinions on the current market can be enlightening. Otherwise, they may wonder why they aren't getting any takers and the car will sit and sit. The feedback the OP received here convinced him to drop his asking price by $2k right away. It's still obo anyway.

At the same time, if a seller disagrees with comments then it's an opportunity to defend their price and further explain or identify why their car is a good buy. Maybe the seller forgot to mention certain features or upgrades, warranty information, add-ons, etc. that could make their car more appealing compared to other vehicles.

Agree with this. If your asking ABOVE the price for a new car, then justify it! It's easy! Say I added PP or ceramic coating or it now drives on rainbows and is powered by hugs! (none of which I think add value to a car on resale, though. Except maybe the hugs part.)

But the idea that you buy the car and it appreciates is ridiculous! And the people that keep defending these ridiculous asking prices are part of the problem - you LOSE MONEY when you buy a car. It's not a difficult concept. It depreciates the second you take ownership and drive it off the lot. This car has damage for heavens sake! Why on earth would I buy it used when I can buy it pristine, cheaper, and new with a full warranty! And I can even customize it.

These are not collectors cars! They're still making them. This "snowflake" idea that we're supposed to sit here and give hugs out to people who list these mass production cars at ridiculous prices is inane. If the sellers had done a MODICUM of research, they'd know how unlikely it is they will sell at a price ABOVE that of a new car! And if you decide to still list it, you deserve to be called out.

All those are valid points but when someone lists a car for a price that’s what they are asking for it. People sell things all the time for prices that no one else thinks they would get. If you feel so inclined to comment on price to the seller then message him/her. Commenting here on the ad is just being the price police.

I get both sides, but I do believe comments can be constructive. But yes, these types of prices are also extremely annoying for people in the market who aren't looking to play games, so that's definitely why it's hard for some to refrain from responding.

I've worked in sales for years, even vehicle, and to list a (non-collectible) car for considerably more than I could buy it new is simply a waste of everyone's time. I hope to God this at least has FSD otherwise this person is literally over $10k too high, and that's not even factoring in the chips and dent.

Reactions: Rmf1981
I get both sides, but I do believe comments can be constructive. But yes, these types of prices are also extremely annoying for people in the market who aren't looking to play games, so that's definitely why it's hard for some to refrain from responding.

I've worked in sales for years, even vehicle, and to list a (non-collectible) car for considerably more than I could buy it new is simply a waste of everyone's time. I hope to God this at least has FSD otherwise this person is literally over $10k too high, and that's not even factoring in the chips and dent.

I'll bet you money it does not

OP - what say you? Does it have FSD?