Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 Gray 20" OEM Performance Wheels & Micheline PS4 Tires for Sale (brand new)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Factory new, to be swapped immediately upon delivery of my Model 3 Performance on Aril 3rd, 2020 (switching to custom wheels)

Includes Gray OEM 20" Performance wheels, tires, center caps, and TPMS (all brand new from factory)

Selling for $500 below Tesla direct price (CDN$4,500 or USD$3,500)

Toronto/GTA preferred but willing to ship at buyer's cost (likely a few hundred dollars for the set)

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 1.28.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 1.28.56 PM.png

Shipping wheels/tires from Canada to the US is easy. They get protected and packaged individually with tracking numbers, and are shipped as a set of 4. In the past few months I've received my winter wheels direct from the US, and my summer wheels custom ordered from overseas to a US shop, they mounted tires + TPMS and shipped to me in Canada ready to install. Very smooth, no different than any other package.

For cost certainty, I'd be happy to ship for a flat $150 total. If it's more I'll cover it. Buyer would just need to cover any duties/taxes that apply, those get collected at the border by the shipping company (UPS, etc). Doubt there would be duty as a private sale and given the free trade agreement. Possibly some federal or state taxes but even then it's a private sale. Regardless it's small relative to the total package.

Hmmmm, $4k for FSD upgrade or ~$4k for new rims and tires... They are very nice looking, wish my 2018 had the option for the darker rims, but I'm leaning more towards FSD since I already have rims and tires that work and also look good. Good luck!

My thinking on FSD was to wait till the features are compelling and spend my money on nicer wheels, PPF, etc, stuff that I can appreciate now. I can change lanes and navigate myself (prefer to avoid potholes), and don't need to drive people crazy in the parking lot or street, myself included, with my Tesla parking slower than a new driver and taking a slowwww sunday drive on summon. FSD price may go up, but that is balanced out because I have the time value of money on my side. That said, I fully appreciate nice wheels aren't the only thing to spend money on, there are truly no wrong answers here so enjoy whatever you decide.

My thinking on FSD was to wait till the features are compelling and spend my money on nicer wheels, PPF, etc, stuff that I can appreciate now. I can change lanes and navigate myself (prefer to avoid potholes), and don't need to drive people crazy in the parking lot or street, myself included, with my Tesla parking slower than a new driver and taking a slowwww sunday drive on summon. FSD price may go up, but that is balanced out because I have the time value of money on my side. That said, I fully appreciate nice wheels aren't the only thing to spend money on, there are truly no wrong answers here so enjoy whatever you decide.
I'm of the same line of thinking as you, however, the more I read about FSD and current vs future cost, I'm convinced now that as more and more features are added, so too will the cost increase. I can get in now for $4K, which is a pretty steep entry fee for me (but not as steep as others that don't have EAP), so a gradual price increases for FSD pushes this upgrade further and further out of my reach.

Shipping wheels/tires from Canada to the US is easy. They get protected and packaged individually with tracking numbers, and are shipped as a set of 4. In the past few months I've received my winter wheels direct from the US, and my summer wheels custom ordered from overseas to a US shop, they mounted tires + TPMS and shipped to me in Canada ready to install. Very smooth, no different than any other package.

For cost certainty, I'd be happy to ship for a flat $150 total. If it's more I'll cover it. Buyer would just need to cover any duties/taxes that apply, those get collected at the border by the shipping company (UPS, etc). Doubt there would be duty as a private sale and given the free trade agreement. Possibly some federal or state taxes but even then it's a private sale. Regardless it's small relative to the total package.

I've had a few questions about shipping, see my previous post quoted above, I'm capping at $150 for you.