Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 LR, mint condition, Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2020 Tesla Model 3 LR dual motor with 19-inch wheels with just 15,000 miles. FSD capable software, but not currently purchased. Pearl white paint with black leather interior. Immediately after taking delivery, clear PPF and ceramic coating were applied professionally. The car has only been used for commuting to work, always garage parked (at home and at work), not supercharged, and the battery maintained consistently around 80%. I have babied this car - vacuumed and washed (with a foam gun) weekly, no kids/pets/smoking, and the back seat has never even been used. The exterior and interior are flawless in like-new condition, including all four wheels which are free of curb rash. Only selling since I have a Model Y on the way for our growing family.

I am happy to provide more details or photos if interested. Will include OEM Tesla all-weather floor mats (brand new in box) and new SnapPlate front license plate mount ($140).

Asking $53,000. Located in the South Bay (LA).

Attachments

• M3 4.jpg
    M3 4.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 97
  • M3 2.jpg
    M3 2.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 88
  • M3 1.jpg
    M3 1.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 85
  • M3 6.jpg
    M3 6.jpg