Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 Performance Grey 20" Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling my brand new set of 2020 OEM M3 Performance Grey 20" wheels with 181 miles on them. They were taken off of my car just after delivery. These are the new Performance Wheels in the dark charcoal (almost black) color. There is not a scratch or mark on them. They include wheels, tires, center caps, and TPMS. Looking for $3000 picked up in the Los Angeles area.

Attachments

• Tesla wheel.jpg
    Tesla wheel.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 523
  • RenderedImage.JPG
    RenderedImage.JPG
    367 KB · Views: 560
I am selling my brand new set of 2020 OEM M3 Performance Grey 20" wheels with 181 miles on them. They were taken off of my car just after delivery. These are the new Performance Wheels in the dark charcoal (almost black) color. There is not a scratch or mark on them. They include wheels, tires, center caps, and TPMS. Looking for $3000 picked up in the Los Angeles area.
Bump, open to offers

If you can do $2000 I can pick them up today