Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 Performance Parts for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

First post here, just putting out some feelers. I got some aftermarket upgrades to my 2020 M3P, so the stock parts I replaced are for sale. All got replaced at around 20k miles

I have:
- 4 M3P brake rotors (2 piece as opposed to a single piece on the LR or SR)
- M3P lowered full suspension, coils and dampers for all 4 wheels (before Tesla got rid of the lowering springs option)
- M3P sway bars (stiffer than LR/SR I believe)
- M3P front control arms, rear camber and toe arms (not sure if these are any different than SR/LR)

Extras:
- Steering wheel, stock
- Front fog lights, stock
- Rear taillights, stock

I'm in central valley California, so if I have to ship it will be at the buyer's expense. I'm open to offers for any or all the items above.
They are dusty right now and in storage but work just fine. I can clean them up if you are interested.

Hey all,

First post here, just putting out some feelers. I got some aftermarket upgrades to my 2020 M3P, so the stock parts I replaced are for sale. All got replaced at around 20k miles

I have:
- M3P lowered full suspension, coils and dampers for all 4 wheels (before Tesla got rid of the lowering springs option)
- M3P front control arms, rear camber and toe arms (not sure if these are any different than SR/LR)

Extras:
- Steering wheel, stock
- Rear taillights, stock

I'm in central valley California, so if I have to ship it will be at the buyer's expense. I'm open to offers for any or all the items above.
They are dusty right now and in storage but work just fine. I can clean them up if you are interested.
Do you know how much lowered with this suspension compared to 2022 M3P? How much do you want for the setup?

Hey all,

I have:

Extras:
- Steering wheel, stock
- Rear taillights, stock

Any chance you have and are selling the dark charcoal wheels?