Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 Performance white on white (before & after pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery right before the stay home order, waited 5 weeks for this build, it was scheduled for production the day Tesla was closing down their Freemont factory. There was this exact configuration at their Portland dealership, so we had the VIN transferred to us, then drove down for pickup, otherwise we would probably still be waiting as we wanted white on white interior. Here is "Casper"

Auto Salon (Accutint Bellevue) installs:
  • Chrome Delete (3M Satin black)
  • 50% windshield/30% window tint
  • Opti-Coat Ceramic throughout including wheels, caliper and wheel drums
  • Expel Paint Protection Plus (full hood, full front, door sills, door edges and bumper lip
Aftermarket stuff:
  1. I added some mud flaps off Amazon
  2. MAXpider floor and trunk mats
  3. Electrician installed a plug outlet for NEMA 14-50 level 2 charging (I get about 40amps using the mobile charger included now :D)
  4. I wrapped the center console with the EV Wraps matte deep black kit
  5. CarPro CQuartz leather ceramic coating all white interior

IMG_7745.JPG
IMG_7755.JPG
IMG_7813.JPG

If anyone is thinking of doing similar, let me know if you have any questions. This car is amazing, loving it so far, now there are 5 Tesla's on our street!

Last edited:
Hope you had 3m clear bra under the mud guards. I saw pics of a few people's cars who had paint damage under them due to vibrations + dirt.

I don't but thought about that as I had mud guards years ago on another car, when I took them off I saw some paint damage. These came with a double sided tape to "seal" the against the paint/body so I am hoping it turns out better this time with that application.

Took delivery right before the stay home order, waited 5 weeks for this build, it was scheduled for production the day Tesla was closing down their Freemont factory. There was this exact configuration at their Portland dealership, so we had the VIN transferred to us, then drove down for pickup, otherwise we would probably still be waiting as we wanted white on white interior. Here is "Casper"

• Expel Paint Protection Plus (full hood, full front, door sills, door edges and bumper lip
Aftermarket stuff:
  3. Electrician installed a plug outlet for NEMA 14-50 level 2 charging (I get about 40amps using the mobile charger included now :D)

View attachment 535769 View attachment 535771 View attachment 535774

If anyone is thinking of doing similar, let me know if you have any questions. This car is amazing, loving it so far, now there are 5 Tesla's on our street!

This picture has solidified my decision on a White M3P when I return from my deployment. This is my final deployment before I retire from the service and this will be my present to myself for all the headaches over the years. Cant wait !!!!

Aftermarket stuff:

View attachment 535769 View attachment 535771 View attachment 535774

Looks beautiful! I get my white/white M3P later this week. Definitely going to do the satin black chrome delete. Trying to figure out what the best tint % to get. The 30% you have here looks nice. Did you also tint the panoramic glass on the roof? If you put 30% on the roof, then I imagine it would look exceedingly dark given that it is already factory tinted at baseline at least half way down the back window. Also did you get ceramic tint?

• Love
Reactions: Emerald3
Looks beautiful! I get my white/white M3P later this week. Definitely going to do the satin black chrome delete. Trying to figure out what the best tint % to get. The 30% you have here looks nice. Did you also tint the panoramic glass on the roof? If you put 30% on the roof, then I imagine it would look exceedingly dark given that it is already factory tinted at baseline at least half way down the back window. Also did you get ceramic tint?

Yes it is 30% tint, all around except the roof which was done at 50%. They didn't recommend tinting over the front seats overhead area. Nothing is too dark on the job all around, especially with the white interior, I believe that gives the illusion of more light inside where as black would make the tint look darker. The tint they used is Pinnacle, I don't believe it is "ceramic". I like the tint as it keeps the heat out, this car has a lot of window so the tint helps and reduces glare too!

Yes it is 30% tint, all around except the roof which was done at 50%. They didn't recommend tinting over the front seats overhead area. Nothing is too dark on the job all around, especially with the white interior, I believe that gives the illusion of more light inside where as black would make the tint look darker. The tint they used is Pinnacle, I don't believe it is "ceramic". I like the tint as it keeps the heat out, this car has a lot of window so the tint helps and reduces glare too!
Thanks for the info! Super helpful. Probably will end up doing something similar. I think the Pinnacle is made by Llumar and is actually a ceramic tint. It's a fairly popular tint from what I've read. Glad it's worked out well for you!

• Love
Reactions: Emerald3