Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model 3 SR+ Black and white [partial] premium interior - What’s included ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.
I just took delivery of a used Tesla 2020 model 3 SR+ with black and white premium interior. The car is in great condition since it had only a few miles on it. Still has the new car smell.
The Tesla website showed below as included features.

Specs
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Black and White Premium Interior
Red Multi-Coat
19’’ Sport Wheels
Autopilot
Pay Per Use Supercharging

1. The car was missing interior mats - Tesla is now sending new ones.
2. My assumption was that the premium interior includes footwell lights, I see there are lights but they don’t light up. - no ambient light button as well
3. Fog lamps - does premium interior include fog lamps? I kinda see the fog lamp led strip on the exterior but cannot see the button for fog lamps on the screen.
4. Speakers - premium interior includes a subwoofer.? How can I check if it’s there ? Also I do not hear any music from the tweeters on A pillar and the rear speakers. Is this normal on premium interior ?

I’ve read many different versions of what is included in premium interior. Any help on the 2020 model 3 premium interior features will be appreciated.
thanks!

You have a SR+. As far as I am aware, you have a partial premium interior regardless of color.

1. You won't have fog lights
2. no ambient lighting
3. no subwoofer - you have the weaker sound system
4. no rear heated seats or wheel without paying for upgrade

You aren't even supposed to have floor mats so its nice they are giving them.

Reactions: vinceoxnard
You have a SR+. As far as I am aware, you have a partial premium interior regardless of color.

1. You won't have fog lights
2. no ambient lighting
3. no subwoofer - you have the weaker sound system
4. no rear heated seats or wheel without paying for upgrade

You aren't even supposed to have floor mats so its nice they are giving them.
Thanks. New to Tesla here. Black and white premium interior line sounded to me like it’s premium and not “ partial premium “

Are you saying the extra $$ for the “Black and White Premium Interior” selection is ONLY for the seats and does not include any premium features on SR+?

Last edited:
Thanks. New to Tesla here. Black and white premium interior line sounded to me like it’s premium and not “ partial premium “

Are you saying the extra $$ for the “Black and White Premium Interior” selection is ONLY for the seats and does not include any premium features on SR+?

There is no "premium interior" for the SR+. The premium interior is only for the Long range versions of the car (and the limited edition mid range version).

Correct, the extra money is just for the seats. The rest of the features of the premium interior are only in the long range version (and yes, you are not supposed to have floor mats either so if they dont end up sending them to you, thats why).

Reactions: summi99

Yes unfortunately, they have decided to use very confusing language on their page. There are aftermarket kits you can purchase that allow you to upgrade the audio and you can always buy rear heated seats through the Tesla app directly. I am not sure if anything can be done for foglights thought.

See link. If you are handy you can buy foglights on ebay and install them yourself.