Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model S Long Range +

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The market is strong for 2020 Long Range + since Telsa is not selling any for the next several month. Mine is listed and I am willing to make a better deal for anyone on this forum.

2020 Long Range Plus with white interior and 23K miles.

This car is garaged every day and has many upgrades that set it apart. It has an OEM Tesla Carbon Fiber Rear spoiler ($1600 upgrade), satin black chrome delete, Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, Carbon Fiber Turn Signal Caps, custom pearl white calipers (painted by the best in the greater LA area - Resurrection Calipers), ceramic tint on all windows (inc. windshield for heat rejection), satin black Forgestar F14 wheels (22x9f 22x10.5r) wrapped in brand new Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 tires (Tesla Aero Wheels available with original tires if desired -not included). Car is currently lowered but can be sold at stock ride height. White on white with all the blackout is just stunning! I do not need to sell, but since Tesla has no inventory I am willing to sell but will not respond to lowball offers. Serious inquiries only!

Listed elsewhere at $84,995 will sell here for $80k. (Please spare me any pricing comments before you look around and see what these are selling for in this market)

Attachments

• TeslaDrivers.jpg
    TeslaDrivers.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: Draketurner
Beautiful. Do you have any more photos and/or a link to the full listing? Does it have FSD? Interested….if still available (My Model Y is delayed yet again and this would get me back into a Model S that I so dearly miss….). GLWS

That is exactly what a dealer paid for mine. Mine was new this January 2021, was Blue/black/21’s and had just 5,000 miles. I didn’t want to deal with people hung up on the window sticker price vs what they sell for. The dealer paid me 80k and resold in just days for just under 90k
Ya, mine was a 2020 Delivered in February 2020 and had 26K miles. I think $80 was fair given the market.