Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model S Raven/Perf for sale - FSD, Lifetime Free SC, full PPF wrap, more - $92,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020 Model S Raven/Performance in Red, near PERFECT condition - ZERO scratches, dents, or damage to the paint and exterior.

21 inch wheels, PS4S Michelin tires
FSD
Unlimited lifetime free supercharging!
Full Suntek Ultra self-healing PPF wrap, including ALL painted surfaces, headlights, fog lights, and side mirrors - professionally done by one of the top tint/film guys in Houston
Cream interior with the dark wood trim (OE was light and we swapped it, but will include light trim with the car).
I have two space wheels (and maybe a tire?) - one that Tesla replaced due to an OE defect but they let me keep the old wheel and one that got some minor curb damage that was also replaced. These two wheels are perfectly serviceable and would make great spares to drive on if you ever need to have a factory wheel repaired or refinished. I've done this many times with previous cars.
10,803 miles on the clock (picture shows 10,7xx but the car does get driven some still)
ALWAYS garage kept and 2 bucket hand washed
Tesla "Rainbow" glass

I'm selling this one because our new Plaid S showed up - its in the garage just next to the Model X in the first picture.

I will get some more pics when the weather is better and the sun is out. And I will be happy to take high resolution pictures or video of ANY part of the car you would like to see. Delivered and serviced thru Tesla Houston North and will be happy to connect you with them for full history on the vehicle.

Also willing to arrange shipping to you at parity for the extra cost - I've shipped multiple cars in the past via fully enclosed carrier and buyers have been extremely happy with both delivery times and condition of the vehicle. I take great pride in making sure that remote buyers get a car that is in better condition than they expected and you'll find this one is no exception. And if you have a Houston-area forum member friend, that's a great way to have a trusted party come check the car out for you to make sure it is exactly as advertised.

20220108_142245.jpg
20220108_142035.jpg
20220108_141937.jpg
20220108_141750.jpg

Potential deal pending.

Please note: I will always defer to selling to first comers/offers first even at a lower price. Its not right to throw a legit buyer under the bus for a little different price.

That said - if interested please PM with your offer. If anything falls thru I will go to the next serious buyer with a reasonable offer. I have a firm offer from a local OEM dealer (non-Tesla) so your offer would have to be greater than that to be considered.

I have a decent bit of experience selling cars via enthusiast forums and I value a good, smooth transaction and a happy owner over $$. Everyone gets treated with respect but also deserves a fair shot at the deal. Thanks for looking and for your understanding.