Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model S with BMW wheels including range impact

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love it!!! man that white is sharp too on the Model S.

What spacers are you running? Looks flush.
18mm all around: the fronts are a touch too aggressive depending what angle you look at it but the chunky look kinda works too.

Do you have a side picture?
Snowy today...

IMG_0861.jpeg

Now we just need to see DDE hooning your Plaid in the snow!
I know them well. There's some cars in their fleet that were previously mine!
Does anyone know what wheels BMW use on their i7 M Sport....a large heavy saloon like the Model S ?
This could settle the argument without all the rancor
Newer BMWs are 5x112 so those wouldn't fit without wheel adapters... which leads to a whole other argument about safety.

Reactions: cmarshack
Awesome look!. I also have the refreshed MS and was wondering if you used the original tire sizes (255/45-19 & 285/40-19) on the staggered 437M's?
I went 10mm narrower on each axle (245/275) since it’s my winter setup: the narrower the better for snow performance. You should have no issue running the original 255/285 tires with these. They’re half an inch narrower than the Tempests but still well within the recommended tire range.

iirc 255/285 was one of the factory configs on the 9"/10" 19's (maybe the CS?) and it was the factory setup on the previous-gen E92 GTS. So yeah the wheel width isn't an issue there, just a little more pinch than stock S refresh wheels

iirc 255/285 was one of the factory configs on the 9"/10" 19's (maybe the CS?) and it was the factory setup on the previous-gen E92 GTS. So yeah the wheel width isn't an issue there, just a little more pinch than stock S refresh wheels
My CS ran 265 front on a 19 inch wheel and 285 rear on a 20 inch wheel. The 763M wheels look pretty awesome. Refresh cars with wider track should definitely get the 763 and they are even lighter than the 437s!

IMG_1679.JPG

763M is my favorite bmw wheel ever (in gold). Ok maybe not ever, but top5.

It’s on my list of discarded trash to pick up and put on my E90M in a few years once the F8x has aged enough for the parts that fit on it to be valueless lol

Last edited:
Reactions: xxaarraa
I love it!!! man that white is sharp too on the Model S.

What spacers are you running? Looks flush.

Thread resurrection! I'm looking at Apex VS-5RS wheels in F80 size (19x9 ET30, 19x10 ET40) for my incoming 2020 MSP. I'm assuming since these are basically replicas of the BMW 763M and in the same spec as the 437Ms, they'll fit with 245/45/19 and 275/40/19 rubber?

Last edited: