Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model X firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It ‘comes with’ whatever was around when the MCU was created. When your VIN is loaded into the update list it gets the current software ASAP which right now is usually 2019.40.2.1.

Not sure what ‘2020’ has to do with anything as the only reason Teslas have years at all is because VINs are required to include them.

Reactions: spectrum
Just picked up my car today and it looks like the current MX are coming with firmware 2019.40.2.1

I know some made a comment about their cars coming with the old version 9, so figured I'd share.

A question for those have already received their Model X. Online, the options given are range, performance, wheels, Exterior color, interior color, number of Seats, FSD. I've specified everything but performance. What of options not included/specified? Are those included on all X? e.g. Full range of air suspension, Falcon Wing doors, etc., tech package, automatic door opening, voice activated phoning and navigation Thanks for any clarification. My X has been configured, Registration process completed, and I'm waiting on delivery information.