Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model X Long Range Plus, with FSD, Xpel Stealth, low miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A 2020 Model X 7 Seater with FSD, interior upgrade, and 1500 miles direct from Tesla for $84,000... 2 months ago?

Can you provide proof or link similar listings that are similar in value direct from Tesla?

There have been bunch in last many months, they come and go, you have to wait for them to snag them. These are inventory/demo or CPO/Customer Return vehicle, they have some miles on it but come with full 50K miles warranty. Checked and above car was sold for $84,400 by Tesla as CPO.

Search function is your friend. You will find numerous posts about inventory/demo/return/cpo deals here on the forum. By way of example, following as configuration price is $93,490 , as inventory model it is available for about $9000 less @ $84,640.

2020 Model X | Tesla

That doesn't have FSD.

Still waiting to see specific listings for a 2020 Model X 7 Seater with FSD, interior upgrade, and 1500 miles (or under) direct from Tesla for $84,000 or below.

Last edited:
I got it as an inventory car at 81,500 with 1500 miles. Not sure where the 84400 is coming from.However this was a pricing error per tesla. So I snagged it right away. My wife didn’t like the blue so I was considering selling...since then I’ve added Xpel stealth and she does like it :). If I wasn’t able to sell what I paid for the car and xpel stealth by the EOQ then I was planning on just keeping it. I paid 89k with taxes and 6k for Xpel Stealth.

I got it as an inventory car at 81,500 with 1500 miles. Not sure where the 84400 is coming from.However this was a pricing error per tesla. So I snagged it right away. My wife didn’t like the blue so I was considering selling...since then I’ve added Xpel stealth and she does like it :). If I wasn’t able to sell what I paid for the car and xpel stealth by the EOQ then I was planning on just keeping it. I paid 89k with taxes and 6k for Xpel Stealth.
Fair enough, good deal! I helped 3 of my friends grab similar deal around the same time. We skipped on your Model X as it was on west coast, and we found similarly priced one albeit different color here on east coast.

GLWS. It is a beauty.