Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model X Performance with Ludicrous+ and FSD $119K OBO 29k mi (bumper-to-bumper warranty)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020 Model X 'Raven' Performance with Ludicrous+ and Full Self Driving still under bumper-to-bumper warranty
Full Self Driving is transferable to new owner

Located near Columbus OH -

1 owner (me) - Clean car fax
Performance
Ludicrous+ Mode
29,900 Miles
20” Slip Stream Wheels (although some pictures show it with the 22" Onyx rims, I bent one so am selling with the 20's)
Black
Cream Interior
7-Seater
Front windows tinted to match
Heated seats, heated steering wheel, and heated wiper blades
Upgraded adaptive air suspension, larger and more efficient motors, and battery upgrades.

I had Tesla service fix the ‘shudder’ issue recently with their new drive shafts and it’s working perfectly now.

Always garaged[FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, Apple Color Emoji, Segoe UI Emoji, Segoe UI Symbol] and [/FONT]regrettably[FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, Apple Color Emoji, Segoe UI Emoji, Segoe UI Symbol] for me I never launched it! Ludicrous+ mode was way fast enough![/FONT]

Mostly charged to 60-80% with the occasional 90% charge except when preparing for road trips

Extras:
Graphene Coated - Guaranteed for another 5 years.
Original floor mats in unused mint condition
Rear trunk mat
Have had Tesla weather mats in entire life of vehicle.
Wireless charging tray
Extra bright LEDs for interior, trunk, doors
Under-door Tesla logo illumination
Aluminum dead pedal

300 Mile range